Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Additional Assignment #1

I honestly forgot all about this assignment until I saw AA #2 and I realized that I never did #1. Better late than never (I hope).
Before this assignment I had never heard of Google Squared or WolframAlpha. After searching a few different things I was found that both are great. Google Squared was much better than the regular Google. It gave specific details and information on what I was searching for. I also really liked that I could add columns to find exactly what I needed, which is a fantastic tool for students and professionals. I know I will definitely use it in the future.
I also enjoyed using WolframAlpha. I liked that the information was straight to the point and it cut out a lot of searching time. I was able to type something in and go straight to what I was looking for without having to click a lot of links. WolframAlpha is also an excellent search engine for students as well as professionals.



I reviewed my blog post containing my response to the "Did You Know?" video

Well I still the feel the same, a little freaked that things are moving so fast. But, I guess I really shouldn't be surprised by those statistics because the countries that are world leaders such as China and India have a much greater population than the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment